Name: Thomas Winchester
Birthday: October, 31st
- Thomas never liked the orphanage or the children and adults there.
- Even he’s a vampire, Thomas doesn’t like to hurt people, but sometimes he does it, unintentionally.
- His favorite food is chocolate cake.
- Thomas really likes to read, and sometimes he went to the library to hide and to steal some books. It was the only place in the orphanage where he felt good.
- He often escaped the orphanage and spent all day walking and watching people. He likes see how people can be happy with friends or family.
- His favorite book is “The Chronicles of Narnia”. He keeps a copy, which won of a gentle lady, under his bed, in a box with important things.
- Thomas doesn’t like when people yells at him or at someone near him. He doesn’t like to feel he did something wrong.
- When Thomas met his mother, Raven, he really liked her, even though she had abandoned him at that orphanage. Thomas doesn’t care about it and he likes his mother as much as he likes his family.
- Thomas has hallucinations and nightmares and he was diagnosed with schizophrenia. Usually he tries to ignore the things he sees, but he can’t.
- Caleigh Winchester: Caleigh is the first person Thomas can remember who didn’t talk to him like something bad, and he sees her like an older sister. Thomas likes Caleigh very much, and he thinks she’s funny and amazing. [Requested by caleighwinchester]
- Belial: Belial has been the first demon Thomas liked, even though he had been ‘unpleasant’ at the first contact. Thomas think Belial could be interesting and nice, sometimes, but he doesn’t approach the demon just to not disappoint Dean. [Requested by anonymous]
- Bloodlust: His bloodlust is the only thing Thomas really hate in him. He doesn’t like to know he’ll hurt someone to calm it down, but sometimes Thomas likes to feel how ‘powerful’ he can be. [Requested by anonymous]
- Chocolate: Chocolate is his favorite candy, especially chocolate cake. After he grew up, he was not more interested in sweet things, but he still loves chocolate. Another kind of candy is very sweet to him. [Requested by jacewinchester]
- Blood: Thomas was used to didn’t care about blood very much, but after his hallucinations, he started being kinda afraid of it. Usually he loves Jace’s blood’s smell, but Thomas doesn’t like to ask Jace about it. He doesn’t like to think he could hurt him. [Requested by juliettethevampire]
- Love and Family: His family is the most important thing to Thomas, and he’s really afraid of lose one of them. Thomas was a bit upset about Dean being a demon, but now he doesn’t care, ‘cause Dean is happy. He loves Jace since ever, and he’s glad they’re together, being happy and taking care of each other. [Requested by anon & touchedbyanangel79]